Regional Center Services
-In Home Respite
Agency - Choice Home Care | Service Code 862
- Respite provides intermittent or regularly scheduled non-medical care and/or supervision provided in the client's home. The support provided through respite may include:
- Assisting the family members to enable a person with developmental disabilities to stay at home.
- Providing appropriate care and supervision to protect that person's safety in the absence of a family member(s).
- Relieving family members from the constantly demanding responsibility of providing care.
- Attending to basic self-help needs and other activities that would ordinarily be
- performed by the family member.
- Our Caregivers
Choice Home Care can assist you on both a short term and long term basis. Each of our personal caregivers is thoroughly screened, bonded and insured and is CPR certified. Our Personal Care staff is comprised of Professional Caregivers, Certified Nurses Aides, and Certified Home Health Aides, so you can be assured you or your loved one is receiving the best care possible. In addition, we require our caregivers to participate in ongoing education and training programs so they are current and knowledgeable in their field of expertise.
-Rather use your own worker/ Caregiver?
Families caring for a loved one with special needs have enough to worry about in their everyday lives. If you prefer to use someone you already know and trust to care for your child we will hire them, background screen them, and then we will take care of all the payroll wages, taxes, and mandatory CA withholdings. After all, Respite should be relaxing not exhausting!
Please Call us to discuss a Personal Care Plan
specifically designed for you and your loved one
(888) 787-CARE (opt .1)